Friday, June 3, 2011

Already June!

I just have to say that Corey and I have been engaged for 5 months as of the first of this month! So excited! I thought that a year and a half engagement was so long, but I'm so thankful for the time. I'm loving being engaged and being able to finish the school year without frantically planning a wedding. Time has already flown by the last 5 months! I'm really excited to start planning things with Corey this summer!!! 

I just wanted to share a few photos from over the past 4 years :)

Just friends... 4 years ago.
 

At the beach... 3 years ago.

At the rodeo... 2 years ago.
 Back at the beach... 1 year ago.

5 months ago when he proposed :)

Last time Corey was in Seattle :)

I'm so blessed to have this amazing man in my life. He is so patient, kind, smart, thoughtful, strong, loving, determined, encouraging, passionate, and so much more. He's constantly seeking to improve himself and grow closer to the Lord, he inspires me to want to do the same. He's loyal, an incredible friend, a great listener, funny, a good leader and example, and honest. I'm so excited I get to go through life with Corey. So far we've had a wonderful journey and I know it's only beginning! I pray God will guide us and give us patience and wisdom as we step forward together.

No comments:

Post a Comment