Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thankful for Good Friends :)

Down to 50 days until the wedding. Corey is in Nicaragua. I've been working on some wedding stuff. Honestly haven't done too much, but I did chat with our videographer today. He had some really great tips about some other issues we've been dealing with and then we just talked about a rough timeline.

I don't really have much to post about wedding stuff. Just felt like mentioning how awesome my friends are. Corey is gone and I didn't really feel like doing anything, just wanted to relax. But my coach had a reunion for at her house and a bunch of my old teammates got together. One of the guys is leaving Wednesday for a few years in flight school, he just graduated from the Navy where he competed on the gymnastics team for 4 years. Anyways, Sara had all of us over so we could hang out before Aaron leaves. It was just great to see them again. Sara and Matt have Connor who is almost 3 now, two of us are getting married in August, two of us are in physical therapy school, Aaron is in flight school, 4 of us competed in college gymnastics, a few are working now. It's crazy because we've known each other since we were little, and now we're all growing up. We spent hours and hours in the gym together each week for years, it's just awesome that we keep in touch and are still friends. I'm so glad that I went, so thankful for old friends. I feel so blessed. I'm very excited to get to celebrate and share life with friends like these. And I'm very excited to get the celebrate our wedding with so many wonderful people, our family and friends. It's such a blessing to have people who care for you, support you, and love you, and people you can feel the same way about. A good reminder that life needs to be lived together in community.

No comments:

Post a Comment