Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Pictures!

SO Cute! Also reminds me I haven't played scrabble in a while :) Found this while stumbling upon

 
I love this too! So romantic and cute! Found this one on the same website. 

I also found these pictures while stumbling upon. I found a beautiful website you can visit if you click the link I posted. I've never seen people have photos like these from after the wedding, but I think they're really, really cute! I love the idea, the photos are candid and they look so relaxed and excited!
Leaving the ceremony <3

 
Walking to the room

Haha!

So precious!
If you love these photos you should totally check out the website Niche White Bridal Loft.

One last photo from a different website.
 
Swinging on the swings!

I'm so in love with Corey! I get to see him tomorrow!!! Sooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment