Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update: Rings and Ideas

So just a quick update. I'm very excited, about a month ago Corey picked out his wedding band but I was having a hard time deciding. But this weekend I finally decided. Corey and I went to the Shane Co. Saturday expecting to have to special order my ring and not have it for about 3 months. Since our wedding isn't for almost a year, the 3 months wouldn't be a big deal. We were happy to find that they had a size 6 ring in the store that they could size down to a 4.75. We were able to get my engagement ring sized down too, and we picked both of my rings up yesterday on our way home from the beach. :) It's nice to just have one more thing taken care of ahead of time. :)

Now just a couple of photos and ideas. 
I love this picture!
 
Cute ideas.

Pretty Bouquets


Pretty but maybe a little too fall-ish for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment