Monday, October 24, 2011

Engagement Photos

We picked a photographer a week or so ago, and now we have engagement photos planned for next Sunday morning. I'm excited to get them done so we can hopefully send out some save the dates. I can be so indecisive though! I'm having a hard time deciding what we should wear. Corey is so sweet, he is pretty much letting me pick, but I can't decide. To start, here are some engagement photos of other people I really like.


 I actually go to school with Roland and Annie, but I really like this photo of them. :)

I can't remember where I found these next two photos but I really like the outfits the people are wearing. Although I don't think I could pull off a dress like this one, it's fun and super cute on her.



Now here are some of the outfits that Corey and I are thinking about wearing.
I'd wear darkish brown leggings and brown boots.
Not sure about the dress though.
   I really like the plain gray shirt on Cor.                                      









<-- I think I like this combo, I'm just not sure if it's enough color for him. I have no idea about these things though.                                        

I love this combo, but I'm not sure if they are equally dressy. Equal enough I guess. :) I like it. -->
I very poorly pasted this together, I didn't realize that they kinda go together. I'm also kinda curious about Corey in this shirt with me in the funky dress...
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment