Monday, January 30, 2012

187 days to go!

Stats exam tomorrow morning, but I had to take a minute to write a bit. :) Finalized bridesmaid dresses and put half the money down on Saturday! The store will order the dresses as soon as all the girls get their measurements in! Excited to have that taken care of!

Corey and I had premarital counseling on Saturday with the Garricks. :) It was good to meet with them again, it had been a while. We're reading the book Love and Respect.

Oh, we went to Famous Dave's Friday night with my parents. We're fairly certain we're going to have them cater our wedding. It was nice to just go out with my parents and have a meal. I feel like last week was a little crazy, so it was nice to have some down time and relax. Also my parents liked the food, so that was good too.

Continuing to collect addresses and send out Save the Dates.

Also loving these cute tutu flower girl dresses! Still looking for what Karly is going to wear, but thinking this is an adorable idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment