Wednesday, January 18, 2012

200 days!

So, nothing is really new. We have our save the dates, which is awesome, but it's just taking me forever to address them and get them sent out. Still looking for a DJ, a florist, a videographer, trying to decide about food and cake and bridesmaid dresses, and many of the smaller details! Trying to make the budget stretch since there is still so many things to book. Corey's been keeping busy with school and work and I've been busy with PT school, so not too much has gotten done lately. We did decide to work with Alex from Dream Day Weddings and Events. She's going to be our day of coordinator, which is awesome!

Today the knot informs me that there are 200 days until our wedding! Honestly, that still sounds like such a long time to me! A long time to wait! But I guess it's good since we still have so much to do. The closer it gets though, the more I feel like having a really small wedding--- low stress so we can focus on what is most important! I'm so excited to marry Corey, I don't want to get so stressed that I can't enjoy our wedding day. But it'll all work out. It doesn't have to be perfect, regardless of how it ends up I'll still get to marry the love of my life and my best friend and that's the most important part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment