Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cute Wedding/Engagement Photo Ideas

This is kinda random, but through looking at a lot of wedding websites, I've come across numerous cute photos that I saved to get ideas from. I wish I could remember where I got them all from, but I've just kinda collected them over the past few months. Here are a few of my favorites. :)

I like this one because Corey and I enjoy spending time at the beach. He surprised me on our first Valentine's Day together by taking me to the beach, and we've gone back many, many times since.
 

I love how the sun peeks through on these next two. :) So creative.
 

I'm definitely a photo person. I love pictures, I love being able to capture special moments in photos because they can describe and convey so much more than words can. I love this picture of the bride and groom dancing. It's so sweet and obvious they are in love <3
 

This one is cool because of the Space Needle and the hands. Corey proposed to me in Seattle, and as the Space Needle is one of Seattle's most recognizable landmarks, I like the idea of having it in the background. The hands are great too. :) I'm a big fan of holding Corey's hand.
 

The next two are just super cute.

And I found this one on my friend Anna's blog but I had to add it, I think it's a great first look idea. :)

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll find more to add later.

1 comment:

  1. These are quite amazing photo ideas. I am in search of lovely Los Angeles event venues to arrange my sister’s engagement party. Planning to hire an expert event photographer and hope to have a great party.

    ReplyDelete