Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Few Reception Ideas

So I really like the idea of having the reception at night. Corey and I don't know where we will be having the ceremony or the reception, and in Oregon it would be hard to plan anything outside... you never know when it might rain, even in the middle of summer. But I still like these pictures, I think it would be cool to incorporate some kinda of light like this, whether by candles or strings of light.

I can't remember where I found this first picture, but I think it's a great picture of a lovely reception area. I love the lights on the tree and around the party area, and I think it's awesome that they were able to have it outside. I really like the dance floor area.

This next one is a little bit much for me, but I still thought it was kinda cool. It seems like there is a lot going on, but I kinda like the lights along the top of the tent.

I'm sure I'll come across other ideas later, but this caught my eye tonight. :)

1 comment: