Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inspiration Boards and Flowers

Over the last few months I've gathered a lot of ideas from various websites, magazines, and from other people. Recently I discovered multiple beautiful weddings on stumbleupon. Here's one in particular I really like, cute wedding they had lots of cute ideas. :)

I'm not a very organized person when it comes to things like this. So I was looking for some way to gather a bunch of ideas in one place and inspiration boards seemed like a good idea. I made a few on stylemepretty.com, but just a bunch of stuff, no real color theme or anything yet. Cor and I are going to figure out colors, when, where, and details when I come home for the summer. So for now I'm just collecting things I like. :) Here are a few.


This one is just a bunch of flowers that I like. Flowers 
Then this one is more flowers, but also just some wedding photos I like. Flowers and Photos
 



Then I found this inspiration board online, I like some of their ideas for signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment